Japanese Conversation Course
Introduction of Japanese language
- Situational conversation
- How to tackle various situations in Japanese. (You may be in Japan or some Japanese is coming to India.)
- How to convey your message & how to get information in Japanese.
- Focus on communication skills (Neither on Grammar nor Scripts)
- Contemporary Japanese culture is also introduced
Who Should Take This Course
- This course is for students who particularly aim to learn and mainly develop their conversation skills.
- Japanese conversation practices are executed while assuming certain situations as well as utilizing a variety of topics.
- In this course, you will learn a lot of scenes that are immediately useful for Japanese life.
Our Institutional Partners