JLPT N3, The student starts stepping into an advanced level of understanding of the language. The classroom study includes 4000 words and 700 Kanji.
The student will be able to read comprehensions like news information, and also start to understand the television programs with ease.
Course material and special handouts are provided to students during the course.
- Course Material for JLPT N3
- Class wise any information
- Audio files soft copy at the during or end of the course
- Preparation test questions throughout the course
- The student will be taught the meanings and usage of 4000 words and 700 Kanjis
- Reading – The student is able to read and understand written materials with specific contents concerning everyday topics. It also allows the student to grasp summary information such as newspaper headlines. In addition, the student is able to read slightly difficult writings encountered in everyday situations and understand the main points of the content if some alternative phrases are available to aid one’s understanding
- Listening – The student is able to listen and comprehend coherent conversations in everyday situations, spoken at near-natural speed, and is generally able to follow their contents as well as grasp the relationships among the people involved