JLPT N4 can be taken up after JLPT N5 course, This includes more advanced grammar, a vocabulary of 1500 words, and 350 Kanji characters.
Students should be able to comprehend and participate in the day to day conversation and be able to write simple sentences in the Japanese script
Course material and special handouts are provided to students during the course.
- Course Material for JLPT N4
- Class wise any information
- Audio files soft copy at the during or end of the course
- Preparation test questions through out the course
- The student will be taught the meanings and usage of 1500 words and 350 Kanjis
- Reading – The student is able to read and understand passages on familiar daily topics written in basic vocabulary and kanji
- Listening – The student is able to listen and comprehend conversations encountered in daily life and generally follow their contents provided that they are spoken slowly