JLPT N5 is the basic level Japanese certification program, which focuses on familiarizing students with phonetics, syntax, emantics, and basic vocabulary.
• Course Material for JLPT N5
• Class wise any information
• Listening classes during or end of the course ( Audio files )
• Preparation test questions throughout the course
• The student will be taught the meanings and usage of 1000 words and 120 Kanjis
• Reading – The student is able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji
• Listening – The student is able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations, and is able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.